The drop-in will be CLOSED from Dec. 19 – Jan. 6.
Regular drop-in hours and groups will resume on Jan. 9. We wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to seeing you in the new year!
Support staff will be available via phone, text and email from Dec. 19-22. If you need support, call or text Kayla at 514-377-2040 or email support staff via email according to your needs.
We know the holidays can be difficult at times, so if you are in need of emergency support while we are closed, here are some resources you can contact:
- 911: For emergencies that require help from the police, fire department or ambulance
- 811: For questions about health or psychosocial issues
- Suicide Action Montreal: Bereavement support, 24 Hour Crisis Line [E/F], open for texts 4 PM—12 AM: 1-866-277-3553
- Carrefour le Moutier: Listening support and referral service, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 PM [E/F/Spanish]: 450-679-7111
- Le Transit: Crisis intervention centre, short-term shelter, 24 Hour Crisis Line [F] 514-282-7753
- Tracom: Short-term shelter, community follow up, outreach, 24 Hour Crisis Line [E/F] 514-483-3033