Yes you read that correctly! The drop-in is now open from Monday to Wednesday, 1 to 6 PM. You can also still make appointments for Thursday.
We cannot wait to see you all more regularly. Below, you will find some more detailed information on procedures and stay tuned for upcoming IN PERSON events.
Rules and Procedures
Everyone will be screened upon entry (possible exposure to COVID-19, travel details, contact tracing).
Staff / Volunteers will ask you to:
- Wash your hands or use sanitizing gel for at least 20 seconds.
- Take a new mask upon arrival and ask you to keep your mask on while indoors.
- Put your name & contact information on a sign-in sheet for contact tracing.
- Keep your distance.
We would also like to:
- Encourage regular hand washing and use of sanitizing gel if you are in the space for a certain amount of time.
- Remind you to ask for consent before approaching/touching/hugging other people in the space.
We know it’s been a hard year and we all miss each other, but please respect the rules and staff/volunteers so that we can hopefully continue to hold more events in person.