The drop-in is open MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS, from 1 PM to 6 PM. Despite updated mask mandates, masks are still mandatory in the drop-in space. Please, ring the doorbell to be let in if door is locked.
The drop-in will be CLOSED from Dec. 19 – Jan. 6. Regular drop-in hours and groups will resume on Jan. 9. We wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to seeing you in the new year!
We know the holidays can be difficult at times, so if you are need of emergency support while we are closed, here are some resources you can contact:
- 911: For emergencies that require help from the police, fire department or ambulance
- 811: For questions about health or psychosocial issues
- Suicide Action Montreal: Bereavement support, 24 Hour Crisis Line [E/F], open for texts 4 PM—12 AM
- Carrefour le Moutier: Listening support and referral service, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 PM [E/F/Spanish]
- Le Transit: Crisis intervention centre, short-term shelter, 24 Hour Crisis Line [F] 514-282-7753
- Tracom: Short-term shelter, community follow up, outreach, 24 Hour Crisis Line [E/F] 514-483-3033
As always, you can reach us by phone at 514-527-0928 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We will reassess the situation as time goes by and keep you up to date with any changes. Our priority remains on the health and well-being of our members and staff.
If you have questions about the groups, email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 514-527-0928 ext. 230