The drop-in will be open Mondays to Wednesdays, from 1 PM to 6 PM, with a reduced capacity people in the space must be masked and distanced. Please, ring the doorbell to be let in if door is locked.
As always, you can reach us by phone at 514-527-0928 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We will reassess the situation as time goes by and keep you up to date with any changes. Our priority remains on the health and well-being of our members and staff.
If you have questions about the groups, email Sam at email@example.com or call them at 514-527-0928 ext. 230
The drop-in is open MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS, from 1 PM to 6 PM. Masks are still mandatory despite updated mask mandates.
The drop-in will be CLOSED from Dec. 19 – Jan. 6. Regular drop-in hours and groups will resume on Jan. 9. We wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to seeing you in the new year!
Support staff will be available via phone, text and email from Dec. 19-22. If you need support, call or text Kayla at 514-377-2040 or email support staff via email according to your needs.
Kayla: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lucky: email@example.com, Celia: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Sam: email@example.com
We know the holidays can be difficult at times, so if you are need of emergency support while we are closed, here are some resources you can contact:
- 911: For emergencies that require help from the police, fire department or ambulance
- 811: For questions about health or psychosocial issues
- Suicide Action Montreal: Bereavement support, 24 Hour Crisis Line [E/F], open for texts 4 PM—12 AM
- Carrefour le Moutier: Listening support and referral service, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 PM [E/F/Spanish]
- Le Transit: Crisis intervention centre, short-term shelter, 24 Hour Crisis Line [F] 514-282-7753
- Tracom: Short-term shelter, community follow up, outreach, 24 Hour Crisis Line [E/F] 514-483-3033