ACCM will be reopening on a by appointment basis for 4 hours a week starting on Monday June 8th. We will then be open every Monday from 2-6 pm. The purpose of this is to allow essential access to internet and printer services, as well as distribution of harm reduction supplies for safer drug use and safer sex.
To make an appointment, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a message at (514)527-0928 ext. 4. Your message will be forwarded to the support staff who will then return your call or to confirm the appointment.
For the time being, we will still be doing one-on-one support over the phone, and not in person (unless you don’t have access to a phone). The hours will also be posted on our door for those who cannot reach us by internet or phone.
How it will work:
- Appointments are limited to a maximum of one hour
- Two staff and one member are allowed in the space at any given time.
- The door will be locked, so please ring the bell to enter.
- The staff will disinfect all frequently touched surfaces often.
- One staff member will be responsible for the booked appointment while the second staff member will keep an ear out for the doorbell and respond to any harm reduction material requests or schedule an appointment for the following week.
- Members must wash hands immediately upon entering the space. The kitchen sink will be the designated hand washing station.
- Staff will be wearing masks and we ask that members bring their own mask. We may have some to provide if you don’t have one, but resources are limited.
- A 6 feet distance must be kept between all people at all times.
We are doing our best to attend to our members needs while prioritizing the safety of all our members and staff. If you have any other needs that are not being met, please feel free to contact the email or phone number provided above.