Programs Development Manager
(35 hours per week)
We encourage people living with HIV or hepatitis C to apply for this position.
The same goes for queer, trans, black, indigenous & people of colour. We get you.
AIDS Community Care Montreal is looking for Programs Development Manager (PDM) to join our team! We provide information, counselling, and support for people living with HIV and/or hepatitis C as well as folks particularly at risk of contracting STBBIs. We work in collaboration with our many communities to build a compassionate and caring response to HIV and hepatitis C.
The PDM will:
- Promote GIPA/MIPA/MEPA principles in program development and implementation;
- Develop work plans and goals, monitor delivery, compile data and ensure evaluation;
- Provide supervision and guidance to the various departments of ACCM including but not limited to Education for Prevention and Support Services;
- Ensure timely submission of program/grant reports to respective funders/key stakeholders;
- Liaise with partners to identify potential funding opportunities;
- Monitor project budgets and manage operational expenses;
- Supervise donor and partner retention through database management.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has strong community development and human resource management skills;
- Is knowledgeable about program development, implementation and evaluation. Personal experience within the community sector is an asset;
- Has demonstrated experience in team supervision and support services. You have a fervent belief in harm reduction and a proven history of experience with harm reduction-based interventions;
- Is knowledgeable about sexual health. You have fundamental knowledge of HIV, HepC, STBBIs, ACCM, GIPA, Montreal’s queer and trans communities, drug use, and the social drivers of health;
- Works collaboratively with a diverse group of people. You believe in the organization’s mission and values, and will act as an ambassador for ACCM to our partners and external committees. You can work a room, and are an excellent representative for ACCM at public events;
- Is comfortable grant writing, fundraising, and networking within our communities. You take initiative when it comes to funding your program through sponsorship, individual giving, and grant proposals.
- Is multilingual, at minimum, perfectly fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who want to gain experience in community work, program development, team management and sexual health.
Please note that no cover letteris required for this application buttwo referenceswill be requested. To apply, upload your CV and tell us about your interest in working with ACCM at the following link: https://forms.gle/bQMeWDVmUYwzhoHa7
We look forward to hearing from you by August 26th, 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. This permanent position is at 35 hours a week and pays $21.00 per hour, $20.50 during probationary period.